Hand Solder Operator
The person will be responsible for Hand Solder operations and Quality Inspection for complex assemblies.
General Job description/ responsibilities, the candidate must be able to:
- Perform Hand Solder operations using solder iron and heat gun- solder SMT and TH components, touch-up, and rework in compliance with IPC Standards.
- Perform Quality Inspection of complex assemblies in accordance with IPC Standards and customer documents/requirements.
- 5 Years+ experience and a high level of knowledge in the following areas:
- Hand Solder SMT parts: Resistor and capacitor as small as 0201, fine pitch IC, BGA, QFN, header, and connector.
- Hand Solder Through Hole parts: Connector, header, PGA, SMA, resistor, capacitor, and IC.
- Perform Quality Inspection in accordance with IPC-A-610 standards- Class 2 and Class 3.
- Must have experience with micrometers, calipers, and other inspection/ validation tools.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to email@example.com.