Final Quality Control Inspector
The Final Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for Quality Inspection of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, identify any parts that don’t meet quality requirements per IPC and the customer requirements.
General Job description/ responsibilities, the candidate must be able to:
- Perform receiving, first article and final inspections according to IPC requirements, verify against the customer documents to determine compliance and record inspection status on QC records.
- Inspect complex assemblies, printed circuit boards (PCB) assemblies, complete box builds, cables, etc. to determine acceptability for use, based on identified criteria.
- Perform precision inspection on fabricated PCB and machined parts to determine conformance with applicable drawings, specifications or instructions.
- Perform Component Identification of the PCB once assembled.
- Assemble/ Rework PCBs using SMT and Through Hole Soldering.
- Inspect and repair the finished PCBA prior to shipping using Mic’s and Cal’s.
Candidate Requirements, the candidate must have:
- 3 Years+ experience with the following:
Quality Control Inspection.
SMT and TH Hand Solder for PCB Assemblies.
Performed QC/ HS in accordance with IPC-A-610 standards- Class 2 and Class 3.
Worked with an ISO 9001 certified electronics manufacturing company.
- High school or equivalent.
- Experience with micrometers, calipers, and other inspection/ validation tools.
If you are interested in the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.