Through Hole Supervisor
The Through Hole Supervisor is responsible to manage Through Hole department, personnel, and to verify the First Articles ( FA ) for NPI.
General Job description/ responsibilities, the candidate must be able to:
- Read and interpret assembly documents including BOM, drawings, instructions.
- Verify placed components on the board for their polarities, description, part numbers. Read / verify the values of the part.
- Prep components and place on the board. Mask required areas.
- Create work instructions.
- Find information online or through engineering.
- Supervise operators and follow procedures. Communicate corrections to operators and technicians.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
- Follow instructions from process engineering or from the customers.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- 2 years+ experience in Thru-Hole Inspection and Supervisor role, with working knowledge to perform all mentioned duties.
- In depth understanding of IPC requirements for PCB assembly and thru hole component types.
- Good knowledge of how to use computers in assembly environment, including MS Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.